[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [cdt-dev] Using post-build step
- From: Andrew Overholt <overholt@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 13 Feb 2009 10:51:39 -0500
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- User-agent: Mutt/1.5.18 (2008-05-17)
* Jeff Johnston <jjohnstn@xxxxxxxxxx> [2009-02-12 19:04]:
> Alexander Agranovsky wrote:
>> I'm using Eclipse 3.4.1+Autotools Feature 0.9.6 on OSX. Only started
>> with it a couple of days ago, on a fairly large automake-based
>> project, and so far things have been looking up.
>> One problem that I ran into: trying to utilize a post-build step, and
>> it just doesn't seem to fire. I've tried running a script (original
>> goal), and just issuing a simple shell command. Nothing seems to work.
>> Is there some trick to it, or is it a known problem?
>> - Alex
>> cdt-dev mailing list
> The Autotools feature is not in the CDT. Open a bug against the
> Autotools component of the Linux Distros project and I'll take a look at
s/Linux Distros/Linux Tools/ (yes, even in bugzilla now)