[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
RE: [cdt-dev] Couple issues with DSF
- From: "Marc Khouzam" <marc.khouzam@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2009 13:09:58 -0500
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Thread-index: AcmMb5TOWSYkLaAKRTSqxlnNYkPVagAA+8Ew
- Thread-topic: [cdt-dev] Couple issues with DSF
> Dmitry Smirnov
> Sent: Wednesday, February 11, 2009 12:37 PM
> 2009/2/11 Marc Khouzam <marc.khouzam@xxxxxxxxxxxx>:
> > Yes, just a bugzilla bug that explains that it would be useful
> > to have the option not to resume on a remote connection.
> >> What is interesting here is how Hardware Debugger configuration
> >> discover the stack frames. Are they using bt instead of
> >> -stack-list-frames ?
> > Interesting. I wonder why GDB 6.8 -stack-list-frames does not work
> > in your case.
> Well, that means that I have to debug GDB again...
> BTW, -stack-list-frames is a MI command, so I cannot test this case in
> command-line debugger, isn't it?
Sure. You can start the debugging in MI mode: gdb -i mi
Even easier, you can run an MI command outside of MI mode like this:
interpreter-exec mi -stack-list-frames