	From: cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Adam Neal
	Sent: Tuesday, February 10, 2009 8:30 PM
	To: CDT General developers list.
	Cc: CDT General developers list.; cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx
	Subject: RE: [cdt-dev] Scalability popup

	Hi,

	Thanks for the responses. Just to confirm, do the scalability
issues still apply when only showing a small projection of the file?
Issues like syntax coloring or semantic highlighting would only need to
be done in a small projection of the file, and never the whole file
itself.

	Regards,

	Adam Neal
	Rational Software, IBM Software Group
	770 Palladium Drive, Kanata, Ontario, K2V 1C8
	Phone: 514-964-0794
	Email: adamneal@xxxxxxxxxx
	 "Leherbauer, Anton (Toni)" <Anton.Leherbauer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

				"Leherbauer, Anton (Toni)"
<Anton.Leherbauer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
				Sent by: cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

				02/10/2009 10:31 AM

	Please respond to

cc

Subject

RE: [cdt-dev] Scalability popup

	I'd suggest to configure default preferences in the
plugin_customization.ini file of your product bundle.
	E.g. if you add the following line to the file, no alert will be
displayed:

	org.eclipse.cdt.ui/scalability.detect=false

	Similarly you can change almost any default preference value.

	HTH
	Toni