RE: [cdt-dev] Scalability popup

Hi,

Thanks for the responses. Just to confirm, do the scalability issues still apply when only showing a small projection of the file? Issues like syntax coloring or semantic highlighting would only need to be done in a small projection of the file, and never the whole file itself.

Regards,

Adam Neal
Rational Software, IBM Software Group
770 Palladium Drive, Kanata, Ontario, K2V 1C8
Phone: 514-964-0794
Email: adamneal@xxxxxxxxxx
Inactive hide details for "Leherbauer, Anton (Toni)" <Anton.Leherbauer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>"Leherbauer, Anton (Toni)" <Anton.Leherbauer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

          "Leherbauer, Anton (Toni)" <Anton.Leherbauer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
          Sent by: cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

          02/10/2009 10:31 AM

          Please respond to

cc

Subject

RE: [cdt-dev] Scalability popup

I'd suggest to configure default preferences in the plugin_customization.ini file of your product bundle.
E.g. if you add the following line to the file, no alert will be displayed:

org.eclipse.cdt.ui/scalability.detect=false

Similarly you can change almost any default preference value.

HTH
Toni