[cdt-dev] Programmatically setting indexer build configuration

Hi!

How do I programmatically set the build configuration for the indexer? I want to set the indexer to use active build configuration.

I used

ICProjectDescription projectDescription = CorePlugin.getDefault().getProjectDescription(projectToTest.getProject());
projectDescription.setConfigurationRelations(ICProjectDescriptionPreferences.CONFIGS_LINK_SETTINGS_AND_ACTIVE);

But it seamed that it has no effect. Any hints?

Cheers
Gerhard

Back to the top