Re: [cdt-dev] Can not do tool-integration by extending the buildDefinitions extension point.

I suspect it's more likely because the schemas are not included in the jar for org.eclipse.cdt.managedbuilder.core, i.e. its build.properties is missing an entry for 'schema/' in 'bin.includes'.

-Keith

Olexiy Buyanskyy <olexiyb@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

2009/02/05 12:30

Please respond to

cc
Subject
Re: [cdt-dev] Can not do tool-integration by extending the         buildDefinitions extension point.

Hi,

I am not 100% sure.
But I had similar situation when had checkout the same plugin two times (one with different name).
I think eclipse was confused to see two copies of the same schema file (*.exsd).
Or maybe checkout of plugin with different project name name is enough.

--
Olexiy