Re: [cdt-dev] CDT 6.0 M5

Hi Vivian,

On Wed, Feb 4, 2009 at 6:29 PM, Vivian Kong <vivkong@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> With our new M5 build, if I can ask James/Chris to please verify the new
> changes are in this build and that everything is working as they should,
> then we will declare M5 and upload the bits to Galileo.

Looks fine from my point of view; all the core.tests seemed to pass on
this build :).

Doing a few smoke tests of create, build, debug mostly worked (small
issue with DSF debug -- CDI still remains the default for new launch
configs, and this worked fine). I filed some bugs on the few niggles I
found, but as before looks good to me.

Cheers,

James

Back to the top