Re: [cdt-dev] Error parsers, slowness and cygwin

Yes, I want to take a look at how filenames are resolved and to rework it to more orderly processing. My most concern is proper resolution of duplicate names/partial paths with output like

src/mymodule/include.h:125: error insightful description
src/anothermodule/include.h:225: error another insightful description

and full paths arriving from remote compilation which need to be mapped to local files. We don't compile on cygwin or Windows but using cygwin unix utilities to support remote build as a part of our build system. And, well, I am using Linux Debian for smoke testing.

So far I got a bunch of test cases covering most of existing functionality in this area - before I started reworking - and interested in as many nut use cases as possible. I'll post the test cases when the use cases I know of are exhausted.

Andrew