RE: [cdt-dev] How do I get the member declaration for amember functioncall reference?

The parser failed to resolve the method. Because append(..) is
overloaded
I assume that this is a bug in the overload resolution. The parser is
getting pretty good lately so we should be able to fix this for 6.0.

Please file a bug report,
Markus.