[cdt-dev] Eclipse Embedded Day in Stuttgart, Germany (June 25, 2009)

Hi all,

MicroDoc is organizing a special event called the Eclipse Embedded Day in Stuttgart, Germany, on June 25, 2009 which is sponsored by the Eclipse Foundation.  The event will be a 1-day session for senior technical developers, architects and technical managers in the automotive, telematics, mobile, consumer electronic and medical industry to learn how to better leverage Eclipse technology and the Eclipse community as part of their development strategy. In addition the event features sessions on Eclipse projects related to the embedded space and case studies of automotive, telematics, mobile, medical, consumer electronic institutions.

The format of this "vertical" industry day is according to the now established Eclipse Banking Days - like http://wiki.eclipse.org/EclipseBankingDayNYC. We plan to have two tracks covering Eclipse projects in the embedded space as well as selected case studies of real-life projects from the user's point of view - the infos will be updated on the wiki site upon availability: http://wiki.eclipse.org/EclipseEmbeddedDayStgt

Everyone is encouraged to submit a session/talk proposal for Eclipse project talks or consumer stories exploring your company's experience using Eclipse-based technologies in the embedded space. Deadline is April 10, 2009. Please mail your proposal directly to Christine Mitterbauer (cbo@xxxxxxxxxxxx).
We would like to recruit a limited number of Eclipse member companies to help sponsor this event.  I have attached a sponsorship agreement with more specific details:

It would be great if someone of the CDT team agrees to introduce the project, current state and visions at the Eclipse Embedded Day - please contact: Christine Mitterbauer (cbo@xxxxxxxxxxxx).

I'm looking forward to hearing from you

- Christine
Christine Mitterbauer
MicroDoc GmbH
Niederlassung München
Tel: +49-89-551 9690
eMail: cbo@xxxxxxxxxxxx
MicroDoc Computersysteme GmbH
Elektrastrasse 6
81925 München, Germany
Tel: +49 89 551 969-0
Fax: +49 89 551 969-11
http://www.microdoc.com
Registergericht München, HRB 95622
USt.Id.: DE 129 416 253
Geschäftsführer: Hendrik Höfer, Hans Kamutzki