[cdt-dev] address to symbol UI

Our customer asked us to create a tool that would do something like this in IDE:
- they enter binary address like 0x8034bc0 and it show them file, line and symbol where this
address belongs, then they can select this and IDE opens this source file/line.

I struggle to design this thing. Where does it belong? Is it debug specific tool or general stuff (UI to addr2line)?
Where do I attach such thing? Anybody heard of anything like this? Or implemented?
Or have any idea about UI design?

Back to the top