Re: [cdt-dev] CDT 5.0.2 RC1 and 6.0 M5 build next week

Is RC2 planned for Ganymede SR2 as well?

Vivian Kong wrote:
Hi everyone,

The Galileo M5 +1 and Ganymede SR2 RC1 +1 dates fall on the same day this year on February 3 (Tuesday). We have scheduled builds for both of these streams on Friday morning (Eastern time) and they will be our candidates for these releases.

Please let me know if you require additional builds before we declare CDT 5.0.2 RC1 and 6.0 M5 next week. Thanks.

Regards,

Vivian Kong
IBM Eclipse CDT
IBM Canada Toronto Lab