[cdt-dev] set of plugin's compiler warnings

Recently I submitted a patch to org.eclipse.cdt.make.ui. (bug 260771 Drag&Drop in Make Target View). Many thanks to Elena and Tony for reviewing the patch. The patch includes a bunch of new files and Java 1.5 is used - upgraded from currently used 1.4. My question is if it is appropriate  to upgrade also set of compiler warnings kept in CVS and use such as for example from org.eclipse.cdt.core? The settings are located in .settings/, files org.eclipse.jdt.core.prefs and org.eclipse.pde.api.tools.prefs.

Andrew

Back to the top