[cdt-dev] DSF and DSF-GDB components in CDT build

Hi,
I've migrated the cdt-debug-dsf and cdt-debug-dsf-gdb components into CDT and we've started development there. However, I stopped short of adding the new plugins to the CDT features because I'm worried about screwing them up :-)

I assume that we can include these new components in the standard CDT features, but I may be wrong. Do we need to have a discussion about it. If not, is there anyone that'd be willing to help me in editing the CDT features for the new plugins, or should I take a shot at it?

Thanks,
Pawel

Back to the top