[cdt-dev] define region not usable

hi,
we don't use gnu toolchain, but or makefile for build our projects. one
of our biggest problem with cdt that it's highlight and not use all
#ifdef-ed parts of the code ie:
--------------------------
#ifdef XXX
some code
#else
other code
#endif
in this case it's highlight the whole code (both some code and other)
and indexer not use this code ie: ctrl-click can't go to the definition
and declaration (which is working for non ifdef code).
the best would be if i can somehow define which define used by me in the
current content and eclipse use the relevant part of the code ie. in the
above example if iset in the preferences somewhere to XXX 1, then
ctrl-click find only "some code" and not "other code".
thanks in advance.
yours.