Re: [cdt-dev] C project settings in Eclipse. Finding which ones I used, what they are, editing, etc.

On Tue, 2009-01-13 at 15:22 -0500, Alex Chapiro wrote:
> Did you check that your project used external builder instead of
> internal one? If not, go to Toolchain editor and do it.
>
> Alex.

Project->Properties->C/C++Build->ToolChain Editor reads as follows:

Configuration: Linux GCC.
Current Toolchain: Linux GCC
Current builder: Gnu Make Builder.

How do I set it up to use an external builder ?

I've got my project building now, but I'd still like some of the builder
settings that are available in the first project.

Back to the top