Re: [cdt-dev] Eclipse CDT: Cannot change Builder Settings

If I understand you right, it doesn't work on this way. When you create your project, you agree to use either managed project or make project. If the first selected, you do not control Make file at all, you even may not have this one if internal builder selected. At the same time you are able to control build parameters using provided UI. In the second case you create and control your make file, but almost nothing is available in UI. Which option to select, depends on your preferences.

Alex.