RE: [cdt-dev] How do i start my remote builds ?

I am not sure if this is your problem, but because you have build automatically turned on, I'm not sure you can explicitly invoke a build. Build automatically will automatically invoke a build when you modify one of your workspace resources.

I would recommend turning off automatic builds in general because they are not well suited to the long link times required for many C/C++ applications.

If it's some other problem, I'd need to be better able to see your console output from your build in order to help diagnose it, or any error dialogs that pop up.

Also, I am cross-posting this message to ptp-dev, as that is the more appropriate place to discuss RDT issues.

===========================
Chris Recoskie
Team Lead, IBM CDT and RDT
IBM Toronto
Inactive hide details for Joachim Osbeck <Joachim.Osbeck@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>Joachim Osbeck <Joachim.Osbeck@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

          Joachim Osbeck <Joachim.Osbeck@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

          01/13/2009 01:56 PM

Chris Recoskie/Toronto/IBM@IBMCA

cc

Subject

RE: [cdt-dev] How do i start my remote builds ?

Hello Chris

Yes I think I have followed the instructions, if you have the time please look at attached picutres to se if I perhaps have done something wrong. I'm sorry to don't get this to work, will be a killer application/solution when it will works :)

BR,
Joachim Osbeck