[cdt-dev] Eclipse CDT: Cannot change Builder Settings

Hello,

I am not sure if this is the right mailing list. If its not, please point me in the right direction but here goes:

I am trying to create a new project in Eclipse CDT and I am using MinGW as my compiler. For some reason, after creating a project I cannot edit the builder settings.

After I create the project, I open the Project Properties dialog, and select the 'C/C++ Build' option on the left. But then, the 'Builder Settings' tab that shows up has ALL the options disabled. So in essence I cant change anything. I use CMake to generate my makefiles so I need to be able to change these settings.

Has anyone encountered this problem before? I searched but couldn't find anything.

Thanks

- JohnE

Back to the top