[cdt-dev] Remote Complie and debug WinXp -> Linux -> Embedded Linux Device

Hello

I would like to use Eclipse cdt for my embedded Linux project and need to do my development on a WinXP.
I have a linux box and my embedded device connected to the LAN. My linux box has the usual setup of gcc/g++ and cross compilers. I have tried to use the RSE which works nice for showing my folder at linux but not found an way for starting gcc/g++ builds.

- Is there a way to start gcc/g++ builds at my linux box via the WinXp-Eclipse ?
- Is there a way to start debug sessions (gdb) on my embedded linux device via the WinXp-Eclipse ?

Thanks for any help !

/Joachim

Back to the top