Re: [cdt-dev] add custom option ui like listoptionvalue

hi zhang,
Thanks for the reply. but my requirement is something different, there are some predefined option type for boolean, string and list,
but my requirement is to add a table and buttons on option category ui,
i am sending you the screenshot of my requirement as attachment.hope now you will understand what i want?
Can u tell me how to add custom option type so that this type of ui or table or button will show?

Thanks in advance.