[cdt-dev] add custom option ui like listoptionvalue

Hello all,
i am using eclipse 3.4.1 and working on cdt plug-in, i am working on a task where in i want to display a ui(like table) in option category of linker tool. there are some predefined options available like listoptionvalue, enum and boolean. is it a correct way to modify the org.eclipse.cdt.managebuilder.
core and org.eclipse.cdt.managebuilder.core.ui and add an element in the builddefinitions schema file and modify ioption,option and optionreference classes or there is any other way to add this functionality.

thanks in advance.

--
Regards

Gaurav Dubey

Senior Software Engineer - Advanced Technology Solutions-Tools&Embedded| KPIT Cummins Infosystems || <http://www.kpitcummins.com/>

(: +91 – 20 - 66525000 Extn:2349

*: gaurav.dubey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away

Back to the top