[cdt-dev] CDT bug process page

Hi All,
In migrating DD documentation to CDT, I created a new page for documenting the bugzilla process used in the CDT project: http://wiki.eclipse.org/CDT/Bugs. It has three sections:

1) Lifecycle
This is basically what we agreed to at the summit.

2) Components
Components and their owners, including links to bugzilla queries. But I think this section should go somewhere else in wiki or the web page.

3) Features
The feature names in the bug descriptions are used consistently in DSF and DSF-GDB, and I see that they're used to various degrees in other places in CDT. I don't know if other component owners want to contribute to this section, but I'll try to keep the DSF and GDB - related ones up to date.

Cheers,
Pawel

Back to the top