RE: [cdt-dev] CDT Components now in Bugzilla

Done, unfortunately, DD becomes alphabetically last in the list, which means it's the default. Everyone, please make sure you get in the habit if setting the version.

Thanks,
Doug.

From: cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Pawel Piech
Sent: Friday, January 02, 2009 12:37 PM
To: CDT General developers list.
Subject: Re: [cdt-dev] CDT Components now in Bugzilla

Thanks Doug,
As we discussed for the DD move review, I will move over all the bugzilla bugs from the DD projects for the cdt-debug-dsf and cdt-debug-dsf-gdb components.  This will preserve the automated IP log information as well as project history. However I will need to retarget the release and milestones for those bugs as they are moved into CDT.  Could you create the following entries in the lists of versions and milestones: "DD 0.9", "DD 1.0", "DD 1.1"?  For bugs that will be fixed in the future, we will use the common CDT versions and milestones.

-Pawel

Schaefer, Doug wrote:
Hey gang,

I just finished adding the new components to bugzilla. I have created a bug 259590 to have the old ones renamed as deprecated until we can remove them. I have kept most of the cdt-* ones in place (except for cdt-launch). I've also created a cdt-other as a catch all.

I have also marked the component leads as the default QA contact. I don't think that does much other than show your name on the report. But I wanted someway to show who the component lead was on the bugs.

Also the inbox mailing lists aren't created yet so default to the closest one for now. Once they are created I'll mark them as the default assignee.

Anyway, here's the final list with their leads (at least final for now, we can always change them again later).

cdt-debug-dsf (Pawel)
cdt-debug-dsf-gdb (Marc K)
cdt-debug-cdi (John C)
cdt-debug-cdi-gdb (Elena)
cdt-debug (Ken)

cdt-build (Elena)
cdt-build-managed (Chris R)

cdt-editor (Toni)
cdt-parser (Mike K) - currently CDT-parser, but I've requested a rename
cdt-indexer (Markus)
cdt-source-nav (Markus)
cdt-refactoring (Emanuel)
cdt-core (Doug)
cdt-releng (Vivian)
cdt-doc (Doug)

cdt-other (Doug)

Feel free to move the bugs you own into these new components.

Cheers,
Doug.