[cdt-dev] Probably an easy question

   Hi -
       I'm developing a CDT-based cross-development platform.  This
   may be more an eclipse/debug question but the "one stop shopping"
   line spurred me to ask.

   I need to set:

   org.eclipse.debug.ui.switch_to_perspective=prompt

   as the default.  I tried setting it in the config.ini but that doesn't
   have an affect.

   Q:  Is it possible to set this core runtime resource setting in
       the config.ini and if so how?

   Thanks - apologies in advance...

      --paull

Paul J. Leacu
Tools Software Development
Mercury Computer Systems
978-967-1381 | http://www.mc.com

This message is intended only for the designated recipient(s) and may contain confidential or proprietary information of Mercury Computer Systems, Inc.  This message is solely intended to facilitate business discussions and does not constitute an express or implied offer to sell or purchase any products, services, or support.  Any commitments must be made in writing and signed by duly authorized representatives of each party.

Back to the top