Re: [cdt-dev] M4 build for Galileo

I think that it should not be in the list of site features.

Olexiy

On Thu, Dec 18, 2008 at 10:22 AM, Schaefer, Doug <Doug.Schaefer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
The master feature is our trick to ensure we can build everything at once. It shouldn't be visible to updaters.

Doug.

From: cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Andrew Gvozdev
Sent: Thursday, December 18, 2008 10:06 AM

To: CDT General developers list.
Subject: Re: [cdt-dev] M4 build for Galileo

Upon further examination, it appears that it's "CDT Master Feature" that requires mylyn:
"org.eclipse.cdt.master.feature.group 6.0.0" requires "org.eclipse.cdt.mylyn.feature.group [5.0.0.200812171517]"

If I uncheck "CDT Master Feature", do I miss something important in CDT? If not, why that feature is in the list, what is its purpose?

Thanks,
Andrew