From: cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of Marc Khouzam
Sent: Monday, December 08, 2008 3:47 PM
To: CDT General developers list.
Subject: RE: [cdt-dev] getProcessList()

Hi,

In DSF-GDB, we are calling CCorePlugin.getDefault().getProcessList()
without a problem.  I've tried it calling it from some random DSF plugin
without a problem either.  The only thing I had to do was to add a
dependency to org.eclipse.cdt.core to my plugin.xml file.

Any more info on your error?

Marc