Re: [cdt-dev] Toolchain preprocessor defines not considered

You need to ensure that active configuration is set to the
configuration which contains this preprocessor symbol.  There's a
toggle next to the build icon in the toolbar.  You can also make the
active configuration follow the build configuration in the workspace
preferences under C/C++ Indexer. (Currently following the build
configuration isn't the default because the index must be rebuilt when
changing active configuration.)

Cheers,

James