Re: [cdt-dev] regular expression parser

Hi,

Thanks for this hint - it is exactly what I've been looking for.
Now the parser checks for attribute 'config', and uses its value as
file name:

     <errorparser class="si.isystem.regexerrparser.RegExErrorParser"
                  config="regEx/gccArmExpresions.properties"/>

This seems more readable to me than the colon syntax. I'll upload the new version shortly.

Marko

> Leherbauer, Anton wrote:
Hi,

regarding the additional parameter, you can do that already:
If you specify the argument as a colon separated suffix to the class
name, like e.g.

<errorparser
class="si.isystem.regexerrparser.RegExErrorParser:regEx/gccArmExpresions
.properties"/>

and the RegExErrorParser class implements IExecutableExtension, you will
receive the argument
in a call to setInitializationData() when a new instance is created.

HTH,
Toni