RE: [cdt-dev] regular expression parser

Hi,

regarding the additional parameter, you can do that already:
If you specify the argument as a colon separated suffix to the class
name, like e.g.

<errorparser
class="si.isystem.regexerrparser.RegExErrorParser:regEx/gccArmExpresions
.properties"/>

and the RegExErrorParser class implements IExecutableExtension, you will
receive the argument
in a call to setInitializationData() when a new instance is created.

HTH,
Toni