Re: [cdt-dev] CDT talks for EclipseCon 2009

Please don't equate EclipseCon interest with CDT community interest.
I am very interested in working on CDT development (four patches and a
new refactoring so far), yet have no interest in ever attending or
presenting at EclipseCon.  That doesn't mean there's anything wrong
with EclipseCon, either, just that its focus on a single IDE makes it
hard to justify the time I'd lose for other work.  It doesn't help
that the tech conferences these days are very grim due to all the
cut-backs and travel restrictions from the recent world economy
upheavals.

As an alternative way to contribute to the community effort, I'll
volunteer to review any CDT presentations if their authors find it
useful.

Tom