[cdt-dev] How can I add a cross compiler to the list of Toolchains?

I've downloaded the managedbuilder.ui plugin and cloned the mingw
toolchain and tools. I've added the command property to my tc tools,
for example:

archiver -> command: mips-ar
c compiler -> command: mips-gcc
cpp compiler -> command: mips-g++

This seems to work except when I create a project and CDT tries to
identify the default configurations it still tries to run:

gcc -E -P -v -dD
C:/runtime-EclipseApplication/.metadata/.plugins/org.eclipse.cdt.make.core/specs.c

Error launching external scanner info generator (gcc -E -P -v -dD
C:/runtime-EclipseApplication/.metadata/.plugins/org.eclipse.cdt.make.core/specs.c)

When it should run:

mips-gcc -E -P -v -dD
C:/runtime-EclipseApplication/.metadata/.plugins/org.eclipse.cdt.make.core/specs.c

Also, because I cloned the mingw i also added a EnvironmentSupplier
which works fine, except for Make, it doesn't search for make in the
Environment Supplier and cannot build make files.

Can someone give some hints where should i look to inform to use my
mips-gcc to do the discovery and to get make from the Environment.
Thanks!

--
Paulo Lopes
www.jetcube.eu