RE: [cdt-dev] Nightly build fetch target

The fetch feature was done to help the linux distros build the CDT
source RPMs. The master feature is pretty new and is really only there
to support the signing engine on the Eclipse build machine. There hasn't
been a need to include them in fetch, but if you have one, I have no
problem committing a patch for this.

Doug.