RE: [cdt-dev] CConfigurationData and friends

Sorry for the delay in responding it's been a pretty fun and busy
Eclipse Summit Europe.

We are certainly in need of help with the build components of the CDT.
Essentially much of the knowledge on this Description stuff has been
lost. There are guys trying to figure it all out and hopefully we can
get some momentum back there. James seems to be having the most success
so far but we have a long way to go.

Doug.

Back to the top