Re: [cdt-dev] Behaviour of thread-select mi command

Yeah the breakpoint filter mechanism would be fine if my version of
GDB set breakpoints in the normal 'global' way rather than in the
context of the current thread (core actually). I'll have a go at
temporarily switching to the required thread for breakpoint insertion
then switching back using the CLI.

Thanks for your help guys,
Mike