[cdt-dev] Nightly build fetch target

Hi,

the org.eclipse.cdt.releng/build.xml has the 'fetch' target,
which fetches pretty much everything except for the 'master'
feature. At the same time, 'zips' target there builds exactly
the 'master' feature. Is there a particular reason for this
mismatch?

Every time I need to get complete CDT sources, I need to manually
deal with the master feature. Looking at CDT packages for fedora,
they appear to be doing some manual tweaks too, see:

	http://cvs.fedoraproject.org/viewvc/devel/eclipse-cdt/fetch-cdt.sh?revision=1.3&view=markup

Maybe the 'master' feature should be added to the 'fetch' target? Same
question for the 'testing' feature.

Thanks,
Volodya

Back to the top