Re: [cdt-dev] Behaviour of thread-select mi command

Bring up breakpoint properties and look at the "Filter" page.
-Pawel

P.S. Surprisingly it's not in the user documentation: http://help.eclipse.org/ganymede/topic/org.eclipse.cdt.doc.user/tasks/cdt_o_brkpnts_watch.htm

Mike Wrighton wrote:
Hi Pawel,

I'm not sure exactly what you mean, where is the thread filter?

Mike