[cdt-dev] CDT dialogs resizing quirks

Hi,

Did someone see this behaviour in Eclipse 3.4.1 + CDT 5.0.2, that if the setting lists grow to some kind of maximum and then the surrounding dialog grows too. More strange is, that the inner list view is grown to full or even more than screen height, the outer surrounding dialog takes over the vertical scrolling part. The problem arises by the buttons at the top and you have to select something from the bottom of the list. I'm having a legacy project, which I made a C Makefile project for in non-workspace location. Then, in order to get the indexing running, I added all the subdirectories paths to the list of Paths&Symbols. I have about 20..30 subfolders and subsub...folders listed there. I tried to remove the discovered paths from mingw, since the project still used the GCC Path&Symbol discovery first. When I selected the last entries in the list, I had to scroll down to select, then scroll up to hit the delete button. Also rhe dialog got a kind of alive of itself.

BTW., I also pasted the paths between 2 projects by hand into .cproject, since that dialog is still unusable for adding 30 directories path by path using the 'Add' button. If there is another way to do, I appreciate any suggestions, except that to use the full path into the #include.

Back to the top