RE: [cdt-dev] Need a CTags Plugin for Eclipse IDE

I just use CDT's built-in indexer. It captures an order of magnitude more information than ctags.

Doug.

From: cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Sarang B. Deshpande (ATS)
Sent: Friday, November 14, 2008 9:42 AM
To: cdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [cdt-dev] Need a CTags Plugin for Eclipse IDE

Hi All,

I am very new to Eclipse CDT and I am using the latest Ganymede release of the IDE. However, I’ve worked with CTags and Vim in the past and I learnt that there is a CTags based Indexer plugin available for indexing. I tried to search the same at the Plugin site but couldn’t find it. Can somebody please help me in finding the plugin.

Best regards,

SD

Back to the top