RE: [cdt-dev] CDT developer meeting at ESE?

I'll be there. I haven't checked the conference schedule to see where I have holes. There's lots of tables in the common areas so we can get an informal meeting happening that way once we pick a time. I'm not sure if there are BOF times. If so, we could have a CDT BOF.

Either way, let see how many people will be there first. I know Markus will be there too on the CDT side.

Cheers,
Doug.