RE: [cdt-dev] How to exclude some of CDT property pages

I hope you will all forgive another shameless plug for Faceted Project Framework (http://www.eclipse.org/proposals/fproj/), but this scenario sounds exactly like the scenarios that we in WTP wanted to enable when we set out to create Faceted Project Framework. So I hope I can interest CDT in being one of the early adopters of this framework in its new location as it makes life easier for extenders such as Aytac.

Newsgroup: http://www.eclipse.org/newsportal/thread.php?group=eclipse.fproj

Framework overview: http://www.eclipse.org/articles/Article-BuildingProjectFacets/tutorial.html

Thanks for listening. Now back to your scheduled programming…

- Konstantin

Oracle
Konstantin Komissarchik | Consulting Member of Technical Staff
Phone: +1 425 201 1795 | Mobile: +1 206 898 0611
Oracle Eclipse Tooling
411 108th Ave NE, Suite 2100 | Bellevue, WA 98004