[cdt-dev] CDT Console view

Hello,

I've successfully developed a plug-in using the CDT AST.

Now my customer wants me to use the CDT Console view, where the 'normal' gcc output is displayed, to display my build output. I'm not talking about the 'Problems view'

I can find the console using IConsoleManager and ends up with  IConsole. And then I'm stuck what can I cast it too so that I can display output?

I'm aware that this is probably not a core CDT question - but any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks in advance!

Best regards,
Bo Gødsvang

Back to the top