[cdt-dev] Developping a new builder based on CDT

Hi,

As I'm not using make to build my projects, I'm trying to create a new
plugin that would call scons. There is already a plugin, but it does
too much (I don't want it to create the build scripts) and seems not
supported anymore.

So I'm starting from scratch from the eclipse template. I'd like to
use the different error parsers that CDT provides, but I found too
different interfaces:
- IErrorParser
- IScannerInfoConsoleParser

Which one does what ? They both seems to populate the problem view,
and I can't figure out which one to use.

Matthieu
--
Information System Engineer, Ph.D.
Website: http://matthieu-brucher.developpez.com/