[cdt-dev] Problem linking dynamic lib

Hello out there,
I have a problem linking a dynamic library. I created with Cdt a usual executable which uses a library which I made for this purpose. The building of the dynamic library worked, also (and this is weired) the building of the binary.
In seperated projects of course!
But if I run the executabe, I get a like this (on the console) /home/of/executable/Debug/Projectname: error while loading shared libraries: libmylib.so: cannot open shared object file: no such file or directory

Which is not clear for me. Why the system is searching the executable project directory? While the shared library resists in its own project directory.
Because during the build the linker finds the library properly!?!

Did I missed anything?

Thank you

Christian

Back to the top