[cdt-dev] Verification tool for MBS

As long as managed project still alive and is not going to pass away, I'd like to propose extra feature to make life easier for those developers who create new tool chains. I don't think, that it was a prudent decision to use so extensively xml files as a part of builder engine. Having it now as "a fact of nature", I experience serious troubles each time I update or expand MBS model. I would be much more happier having the tool which can check consistence of XML definition (for our IDE this is around 0.5 Mb XML code with its long qualified names). Each time even small typo causes enormous effort to find it. Does it make sense, or these are just my personal problem?

Alex

Back to the top