[cdt-dev] EclipseCon 2009 Submission System now open

Hey gang,

The submission system is now open for EclipseCon 2009. We (the C/C++ community) have a similar allotment as we did last year and there's buffer room for more if we have some great submissions. As always for EclipseCon, the objective is to give prospective audience members a reason to spend the big money to attend. That means talks and demos and tutorials that they will find useful. I especially like talks that share war stories from people who've taken Eclipse and made it work in their environment. And, also as always, there will be interest in the new features that we're developing for the upcoming Galileo and the past Ganymede releases.

Please take a few moments to think about what you'd like to present at EclipseCon. The deadline for submissions is Nov 24 and it's coming up quick.

You can access the system here: https://www.eclipsecon.org.

Cheers,
Doug

Back to the top