From: <Andrew.Ferguson@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 24 Oct 2008 06:01:59 -0500
To: <cdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [cdt-dev] new adventures

hi,

 just to let you know this is my last day with Symbian. I'm moving to an end-to-end automated trading firm to do some development
using c# and java. Its been fantastic playing a part in the CDT project over the last few years and I'm grateful to Symbian for making this
possible - its been a lot of fun :)

I've learnt a great deal from following the work and practices of fellow committers in terms of both CDT specifics and general software
engineering - particular thanks to Markus for all the help during the index/pdom work in CDT 4.0 :)

I hope to stay in touch with the project, and aim to fix my current bugzillas for CDT 6.0 but otherwise look forward to seeing the places
CDT and Eclipse go next!

thanks,
Andrew

Back to the top