[cdt-dev] postProcessDependencyFile not called for TYPE_BUILD_COMMANDS

Hello,

Developing a custom tool chain I've replaced the dependency calculator
as mentioned in the Managed Build System Extensibility Document 7.3 and
need to post process the dependency files. I had it all working.

Then I had to rearrange some configurations in the tool chain to
get project templates to work and now postProcessDependencyFile isn't
called anymore even though getCalculatorType returns
TYPE_BUILD_COMMANDS.

Still the dependency calculator is active as getDependencySourceInfo
is being called and the files are generated.

I searched bugzilla for an entry to 'dependency' and 'dependencies'
but could not find a related problem.

Has anybody experienced similar problems or an idea what might be going
on?

Best regards,

Helmut

Back to the top