Re: [cdt-dev] "This project is not a CDT project"

> I'm using Eclipse for a while as my editor, but face a slight problem with
> one of my projects.
> If I open "Properties">>"C/C++ General" or "C/C++ Build" it says "This
> project is not a CDT project".
> So I cannot set the paths and directories right.
> All other projects work fine. Any hints?

The problem may be that the .cproject file is missing. In that case
the .project file still marks the project to have the C/C++ nature
(allowing the C/C++ General/Build categories to appear), but the
actual C settings can't be loaded.

-- Wieant

Back to the top