[cdt-dev] Caching of AST units

Hi,

while working with a big project, I had found that I need to lookup
some set of AST units.
Typical scenario: I had encountered some name reference in a unit and
I need to looup for similar references in other units.
I have to note that indexer info is not enough for me and I definitely
need AST units.

Creation of AST unit takes significant time, so I'm considering a
possibility to create some cache of the frequently used units
(alternatively, I could cache only the data I'm interesing in, but
caching of units is more general, isn't it?).

Does CDT already have some kind of caching of this sort?

Dmitry

Back to the top